Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Berry ... Very Cold and Very Hot ... 11-7-15
[font "Times New Roman"] [/font]
[font "Calibri"]That was one Steller of a day, and starting out the day I thought it was going to be a bummer of a day, skunked in the first few hours, what is interesting with this time fishing when we finely found the area that we caught all the fish, everyone else left for the day, there were a few float tubes out there but that was it, WOW a day that I shall long remember, I wish Adam Eakle was there or some news team because there are plenty that will not believe us. And believe it or not one fish striped off the white tube, so I tried just the hock, and YEW I caught fish (Called riming it, as in no tire on the rim) Yes 55 (FishNCoach and 71(Old Coot) total 126 fish. If you want to count the ones that got to the boat and then the fish figured out how to release them self’s then were pushing more numbers, Thanks Coot this Is one for the record books. And for my life book of experiences. [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"] [/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Old_Coot] The Berry ... Very Cold and Very Hot ... 11-7-15 - by FishNCoach - 11-09-2015, 12:45 AM