Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yuba ice, UL Fish
I caught Pezvela's post just after it hit my puter and immediately dropped the egg nogg I'd been nursing all morning and headed for the springs to see what was going on. Sure nuf, saw three gents there hauling in wb about every other cast. Didn't take my fish pole with me but still walked out and talked to the fellers. Their primary language was different than mine but they were friendly chaps and shared what they were using. They had a five gallon bucket full of wb and were in the process of adding it to a large cooler in the back of their vehicle. Hmmm......

I could really use a dozen or so wb for the early start of the catfish season so I was at the springs at 8:30 this morning. Cold, pert nigh froze my butt off. Stiff wind and sleet seemed to go right through my water-proof gear. Caught three wb with maybe a dozen or so casts before I had to give up. Awkward fishin' cause I have a big cast on my right paw from some trigger finger surgery. Had to wear a bread bag over my hand so casting was a little haphazard. Lost two of my TD red heads in the rocks, ouch. Plan to give it another go as soon as weather and paw permits... slow the freeze up just a little please.

While I'm postin' I'll take the opportunity to wish all a merry Christmas. Hope Santa gives you everything you need for a good year of fishin'.

BLK
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Yuba ice, UL Fish - by pezvela - 12-21-2015, 02:22 PM
Re: [pezvela] Yuba ice, UL Fish - by albinotrout - 12-21-2015, 10:14 PM
Re: [pezvela] Yuba ice, UL Fish - by Out4Trout - 12-22-2015, 07:02 AM
Re: [Out4Trout] Yuba ice, UL Fish - by pezvela - 12-22-2015, 01:46 PM
Re: [pezvela] Yuba ice, UL Fish - by TubeDude - 12-22-2015, 03:34 PM
Re: [pezvela] Yuba ice, UL Fish - by Boatloadakids - 12-22-2015, 07:13 PM