Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Me Save My Grandon's Summer
Well I have fished at Glendo and the fishing there can be great or poor, but I have only fished it from the boat but we were well within casting distance from the shore down by the marina catching walleye. As for places to stay not sure

I have been fishing Boysen from my boat and it has been getting better even the shore fisher people are catching some nice fish, the Canyon below Boysen dam has been producing some nice walleye and trout but the flows have just been drastically reduced so that might have a big impact on the fishing down there, and for places to stay close Shoshoni is about 10 miles from the dam and 1 mile away from the causeway so close proximity to the fishing with a couple hotels.

Heard that Semino reservoir has been picking up nicely and some nice trout and walleye have been caught off the shore. As for places to stay not sure.

Other than that there are Upper and Lower Sunshine for some nice trout action up towards Cody but that is about as far to drive to Pindale.

Hope this helps some for some of the other waters of the state.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Help Me Save My Grandon's Summer - by Dendad - 07-24-2017, 07:10 PM
Re: [Dendad] Help Me Save My Granson's Summer - by fishhunter_81 - 07-31-2017, 12:54 PM