Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Catfish Contest STANDINGS
I did get lucky on a couple, but it's sure changed for me lately.... Last ones I caught was 18 and 16.5" and they keep getting smaller every trip... Less of them and smaller...

Glad you guys are getting the nice fish now... We are about two weeks behind you up here, so I'm hoping in a couple weeks we'll get to see the big ones again... But you're probably right, that's when the farm kicks in and I don't get a chance to go play....

Looking at my fish journal last month, I shouldn't complain... I think I fished 20 of the 30 days.... So I guess I was getting in the time when I could... Hope I can keep sneaking out at least for an hour or so at night to keep finding a couple... Addiction is getting strong these days... Sure want to find one more good one... I'd like to get in the top five this year, but I know I'm about topped out and there are a lot of great catter's that are just getting started...Crazy how much fun it is to wrassle a big cat... Hope to find a heavy weight to tangle with soon... Good luck to you and post those two fish to bump your score... I think that will put you right there with me... Later J
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
2018 Catfish Contest STANDINGS - by SkunkedAgain - 03-08-2018, 06:18 PM
Re: [Piscophilic] 2018 Catfish Contest STANDINGS - by SkunkedAgain - 04-23-2018, 07:47 PM