Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
68a access
Soda, I used to do LE for the BLM in that area years ago, just as the private land owner started to lock the area up due to vandalism etc. As you said, the river now is generally the only way now to access the BLM lands, but, with your daughter having the tag, that too might be a bonus as some land owners are accepting of kids getting involved in hunting and give some permission to them. On the other hand, just remember, with the new trespass law, if you get out and hunt the BLM parcels, and some of the private land is not marked off the river, do not get caught on any of the private land because there actually are some private land owners in that area that will push this to the limit and I guarantee you you don't want to get caught in this new dilemma. I could cost you dearly. Not to scare you off, but, the other thing you might want to do is also to check with F&G in Pocatello since they administer that area as they may know some land owners to contact. The BLM in Idaho Falls administers the lands there and they too might have suggestions.

Hope this helps some too.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
68a access - by Soda - 04-13-2018, 06:37 PM
Re: [Soda] 68a access - by Huntsy7 - 04-13-2018, 08:01 PM
Re: [Huntsy7] 68a access - by Soda - 04-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Re: [Soda] 68a access - by curt69 - 04-14-2018, 12:16 AM
Re: [Soda] 68a access - by duksnfish - 04-14-2018, 10:35 AM