Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to go in September
Thnaks all for the great information. I have a lot of experience camping, including bear country. From what I understand, in yellowstone at least, that we can keep coolers in the car as long as its out of sight. Is that the case in Idaho in general? Yosemite, they dont want any food/scent in your car either because the bears are just terrible and not scared of humans.

Thats a great idea about checking out local fishing shops. That was my plan too when we got into any bigger towns. We dont have a lot of exerpeince with the canoe and probably will keep it out of the rivers, just some paddling around on some slack water/lakes if we find some.

Ive been tossing Glacier NP around for awhile in my head. If we have time, I think we will try and make it. I was thinking of driving the magruder corridor or Glacier and thought I had made up my mind but now im back to square one. Im glad we didnt book anything so we will have flexibility to just check out the beautiful state.

I did see the videos/reports of the drunkard who was taunting moose.... Tourists can be the worst. I hope to leave a better impression.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Where to go in September - by kesepton - 08-02-2018, 07:31 AM
Re: [kesepton] Where to go in September - by meancuznalfy - 08-05-2018, 03:23 AM
Re: [Belasko] Where to go in September - by kesepton - 08-06-2018, 09:38 AM