Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New lighted lures
I was wishing I had a camera so I could watch what was happening down there. I guess I'll get one before next year. I was wanting to see why the red one wasn't working as good. I figured that with all this new snow that it had to be pitch dark under the ice. So as soon as I seen them I wanted them. I have another set coming from the same company, but without hooks, just the attractors. They should be here any day. I'll see how they look when they get here. I am planning to add the chain and small treble to them.

I need to read up on how to post pictures here but if anyone is uncertain to what I'm talking about with the chain, check out the Nills lures. You can even buy a set of two chains with hooks and no lures from Nills. I have a Nills ice auger so when I seen they had lures I took notice. But like the augers, the lures cost a lot. And you can make them yourself for pennys. When I first started making my own I cut apart a gold filled necklace and used gold chain. But I went to a Micheals craft store and bought a 7 yard roll of stainless steel chain.

Any Bigfish members that want to try it I would mail you five of the chains with split ring and you can attach your own hook. For free.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
New lighted lures - by fast_randy - 03-04-2019, 02:06 AM
Re: [fast_randy] New lighted lures - by RockyRaab - 03-04-2019, 02:04 PM
Re: [RockyRaab] New lighted lures - by fast_randy - 03-04-2019, 02:59 PM
Re: [fast_randy] New lighted lures - by Dirty42 - 03-04-2019, 03:30 PM
Re: [Dirty42] New lighted lures - by fast_randy - 03-04-2019, 04:26 PM
Re: [fast_randy] New lighted lures - by Dirty42 - 03-04-2019, 06:29 PM
Re: [Dirty42] New lighted lures - by BURLEY - 03-04-2019, 07:24 PM
Re: [BURLEY] New lighted lures - by fast_randy - 03-04-2019, 08:34 PM