Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crawfish trapping questions
Hello,

So, I have two questions about crawfish trapping. I already know a lot about it, but there are two problems I'm facing that I need some help with.

The first problem is my trap. I have a spot that I go crawfish trapping and five minutes after I put the Trap n, 10 to 20 crawfish come around the Trap. There are so many crawfish, that whenever one tries to go in, they fight. Sometimes, they go in, sometimes they try to go in and can't. I don't know if there's a problem with my trap or not, or if I need more patience.

I'm attaching pictures of my trap in the water with crawfish around it, and how big the Crawfish normally get in that area.

My second question is relatively simple. I have had a crawfish trap stolen when I left it overnight once. I don't want it to happen again, so I'm trying to find out a way to set my crawfish trap somewhere and make sure it doesn't get stolen. Any ideas about doing this?

Just so you know, the regulations state that crawfish traps have to be checked every 48 hours.

Any help for both of these questions will be appreciated.

Jared
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Crawfish trapping questions - by Jnicholes - 05-22-2019, 07:21 PM
Re: [Jnicholes] Crawfish trapping questions - by meancuznalfy - 05-22-2019, 09:26 PM
Re: [Jnicholes] Crawfish trapping questions - by meancuznalfy - 05-22-2019, 09:42 PM
Re: [Jnicholes] Crawfish trapping questions - by meancuznalfy - 05-22-2019, 10:19 PM
Re: [Jnicholes] Crawfish trapping questions - by meancuznalfy - 05-22-2019, 11:39 PM