Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear River Refuge Update
Anglinarcher, PACKFAN, dubob, I believe there are quite a few of us BFT members that have served this country in many ways. Military, civil service, commercial jobs that support the safety, health, and economy, maybe even elected positions or volunteers. To those I respect and salute you. And to the greater percentage of our population that have been, and are being useful and productive citizens at whatever they do, you have my respect also.
You all have my sincerest hopes and prayers that you, your families, and all those around you remain safe,  healthy, and wise enough to know the difference between temporary restrictions of freedoms and tyranical government over reach.  I completely understand the previous statement

I swore to defend this country from all foes, foreign AND domestic because I too have taken that oath many times since the age of 17.  For now, I will comply to the best of my ability, within reason. If at a time it becomes warranted, I will resist. That oath of enlistment I took at age 17 has no expiration date. 

Be Safe, be aware, fish on.   Smile

"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool

Messages In This Thread
Bear River Refuge Update - by Anglinarcher - 04-15-2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Bear River Refuge Update - by TubeDude - 04-15-2020, 10:14 PM
RE: Bear River Refuge Update - by PACKFAN - 04-15-2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Bear River Refuge Update - by Anglinarcher - 04-16-2020, 01:28 AM
RE: Bear River Refuge Update - by Anglinarcher - 04-16-2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Bear River Refuge Update - by dubob - 04-16-2020, 01:12 AM
RE: Bear River Refuge Update - by fishskibum - 04-16-2020, 09:18 AM