Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
may be I should stop telling how to catch Kokanee, Must read
with my Garmin Live Scope I'm seeing kokanee do things, so I need to relearn.
and some things you may have heard may not be true

I put a camera on the garmin fishfinder and record, so when I go home I can rewatch 
we had a post about Positive Ion Control (PIC) on Cannon Downriggers and it got pretty hot.
this is what I'm seeing on the the livescope. what is going on I don't know
I see Kokanee going to the bottom downrigger ball.  They will go down, come up, are be right their straight line to the ball.
I have a Aqua-Vu Underwater Color Video Camera maybe the best they make.
yesterday I was in the most kokanee I have been in this year.  to see what was going on.
I had it on record.  so did not see this live, spent to much time catching fish.

I put the camera on a downrigger ball went down to where the water temp. was 52 deg. down 32 feet
saw over 70 kokanee IN less than 2 hr., come to that ball most would be above the ball and stay there for over 2 min  I was going 1.3 to 1.7 mph.   so do they do that because of cannon Positive ion control?     ( I don't know).

Today ended up taking my wife she did not want to go, we did catch 8 kokanee
and was home by 11 am
alot of wind and white caps. she reels and I net .  did not dare to stand when I was netting. a lot of the time was only using 2 poles
to much wind

Messages In This Thread
may be I should stop telling how to catch Kokanee, Must read - by liketrolling - 06-16-2020, 08:18 PM