Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics of new pond at the North end of Willard
(10-02-2020, 06:04 AM)Anglinarcher Wrote: The proposed name floated is the "Veteran's Memorial Willard Community" pond.  The pond is also slated to have an aerator in it.  I understand that the State paid for structure to be place in the pond and the contractor donated matching funds - stand up contractor!

I understand that Crappie and Bluegill will be stocked next spring, but predator species will be held off to allow the spawn to succeed.  

Every time I see it I think I should get permanent pictures for the future, then it changes.  LOL
That would be a great name, although a little long, maybe just VMWC pond. In one of those pics you can see the concrete base for the aerator. The green plastic bushes and the big rocks are the structure I guess but I hope they put more than that in there. Good for the contractors matching funds, would be nice to see more of that but it is already one of the best planned ponds I've seen so far. Have you heard a timeline for completion?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pics of new pond at the North end of Willard - by wiperhunter2 - 10-02-2020, 01:44 PM