Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Short Fall Outing
If you came down the road from EC into Henefer, about 2 miles before you get into town, there are two ranch houses. The white one on the south side, is our families ranch. My wife and I rebuilt the old ranch house after it being empty for many many years. We lived in it for about 17 years. Then I got transfered to Alabama. My brothers daughter and family lives there now. We just moved back to Henefer this summer and just finished redoing my dads home. It Is an old vintage house on the corner of the park. Fishing friends are always welcome and food is always ready. Just be warned. I trained the Wookie ( my German shepard) well, so come with a Smile, cause he can smell mischief
,Smile You can't miss where we live right now. My wife goes all out on Halloween decorations. Her favorite holiday.

My wife works part time at the Morgan Historical Society. I will show her the photos and see if it is in her records.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew

Messages In This Thread
A Short Fall Outing - by Bduck - 10-23-2020, 02:30 PM
RE: A Short Fall Outing - by RonPaulFan - 10-24-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: A Short Fall Outing - by Cowboypirate - 10-25-2020, 03:05 AM