Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Eve (morning) Newton Invite
(12-24-2020, 07:32 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Jeff, can't wait for the report. On a differnt note I was surfing YouTube last night and found...wait for it....you catching burbot at the Gorge. Fun video. Got to try a overnighter there
Oh man I thought they would have cut that. Guess that’s what happens on slow trips. I’m hoping to do an overnight er there as well this year. That’s a long ride for a day trip, but two days could be great. Hope it will work. Thanks Jeff

(12-24-2020, 07:55 PM)BURLEY Wrote: You're welcome. Hospital bill and laundry bill will have to be settled later.
Man I really ruined your day with that toothy slimy beast you wrastled for me. I’ll be watching the mail or ready to return the favor next trip. Thank you. Jeff

(12-24-2020, 08:43 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 08:05 PM)catchinon Wrote: Joatmon and I may be there Saturday as well. Let's call each other and compare notes. Is there phone service there?

What time ya gonna be there? I'm trying for 7ish, hopefully a muskie accidently bites my hook!
I usually try 7:00 it’s starting to get light so you don’t freeze too long before the sun comes up. Muskie got my hook at 10:30 ish. Later Jeff

(12-24-2020, 08:05 PM)catchinon Wrote: Joatmon and I may be there Saturday as well. Let's call each other and compare notes. Is there phone service there?
Small pond I’ll try to have my flag so you can find me. I think I’ll be there and see y’all. Later Jeff 

(12-25-2020, 06:29 AM)EyLayo Wrote: Yes!! That’s a great report sir. I debated getting on here as I take a break from wrapping presents, darn glad I did. Well done. Congrats.
Thanks, I decided I’d stay up a little later and do the report before I forgot to do it. Are you going to try it tomorrow as well?  Say hey if you get a chance.  Thanks again. Jeff 

(12-25-2020, 01:01 PM)Tin-Can Wrote: Great report there Jeff, and a nice batch of fat fish for tacos.  
Thanks Forest, that was my thoughts as well, unless the end up being Pats fish chowder, both sounds really good to me. Later Jeff

(12-25-2020, 01:14 PM)2knots Wrote: Well done Jeff, great way to start the holiday with a 1st
Thanks Alan, always nice when Lady Luck Smiles. Good luck at Mackey..Jeff

(12-25-2020, 02:06 PM)Jig-fisher Wrote: What an awesome catch! I hope for that each time I go to Newton and Pineview.  Congrats!
Thanks Paul, I actually had given up on fooling one and didn’t really think that is what I had until I seen it. I was thinking monster bass, but I should have known nothing else could fight that hard out of there. Fun surprise for sure. Thanks Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christmas Eve (morning) Newton Invite - by Fritzfishin - 12-24-2020, 02:35 AM
RE: Christmas Eve (morning) Newton Invite - by SkunkedAgain - 12-25-2020, 07:49 PM
RE: Christmas Eve (morning) Newton Invite - by Fritzfishin - 12-24-2020, 08:43 PM