Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State parks pass Question
(04-06-2021, 06:45 PM)big_griggs Wrote: So it was my understanding the state park pass was good at the Utah lake Boat ramps (NON PRIVATE)   I stopped yesterday to have my lunch break at AF and the attendant was a really nice guy and explained to me it was not good there, he did let my finish my lunch.  Did I misunderstand the passes ability lol

What TD says is accurate, of course. The several times I've been to American Fork, I've paid the day use fee of $5.00 for seniors.  It may have increased since last year, like Lindon Boat Harbor did.
The gentleman that always seems to be at AF is a very pleasant and friendly old guy, and the 2 trips I made last year to Lindon, there wasn't anyone in the pay entrance, but they have a box of envelopes you can fill out and drop your fee into the payment box. I'm fairly certain that Lindon has local enforcement and DNR patrol thru their parking and camping areas checking for entrance fee payment. There isn't anything to leave in your vehicle such as the day pass payment tickets at Willard to show you paid, but the info of your vehicle is supposed to be written on the payment envelope, and they will take those and compare them with the vehicles in the area at the time they check.
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool

Messages In This Thread
State parks pass Question - by big_griggs - 04-06-2021, 06:45 PM
RE: State parks pass Question - by TubeDude - 04-06-2021, 07:31 PM
RE: State parks pass Question - by Tin-Can - 04-06-2021, 09:07 PM
RE: State parks pass Question - by big_griggs - 04-07-2021, 01:45 PM
RE: State parks pass Question - by TubeDude - 04-07-2021, 08:46 PM
RE: State parks pass Question - by MrShane - 04-08-2021, 03:11 AM
RE: State parks pass Question - by fishskibum - 04-10-2021, 12:46 PM