Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockport Report
I had a very short window this morning to sneak out before contractors showed up at the house. Opted for a quick run to Rockport

Hit the East side off the trail pullout at daylight. Fished for a half hour. Some very nice perch about 30ft out off a rock finger. They were slaming a small perch flig tipped with a meal worm. I shorten the trip by snagging all my small yellow fligs in 15 minutes - hard to get them safely through that rock rubble. They wanted that flig. I tried a couple other baits and they thumbed their noses at my other offerings. 

These were not my hand made fligs or Pat's, guaranteed fish catching fligs, but a few commercial ones I had in my fanny pack. Gona take the good stuff on the next run.

Gona go back as they were very nice sized, but i will arm myself with more yellow perchy looking fligs and run a  drop sinker so i only lose the lead ( at least most of the time)

No video. Got a few clips but not enough to edit into somthing - yet

[Image: 20200810-064102-0.jpg]
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew

Messages In This Thread
Rockport Report - by Cowboypirate - 08-11-2020, 02:30 AM
RE: Rockport Report - by TubeDude - 08-11-2020, 03:46 AM
RE: Rockport Report - by Cowboypirate - 08-11-2020, 02:15 PM
RE: Rockport Report - by Natertater - 08-11-2020, 10:29 PM