Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slamming the bass at Echo
The work they are doing is on the East side of the lake, not by the existing ramp or that camp ground. I heard the ramp they were going to build was by that new campground to the East but I would really doubt they would do any ramp building, no matter where they do it, until the water level gets a lot lower. Typically ramps are built as late in the Fall as possible, so the water level is low but before we get a really hard freeze. Any time they think bigger boats might get in trouble by going off the end of the ramp they will say a ramp is closed but that does not mean smaller boats can't launch and by smaller boats I mean boats that are 21 ft or so. The bigger boats with three axles are the ones that need to stay away, Single axles boats should have no problem for at least another week, not sure about those double axle boat trailers, might but just a few more day for them. The ski boats that were out there were double axle boats yesterday. The park is for sure open, there was even someone manning there concession there and no sign saying it was closed.

Messages In This Thread
Slamming the bass at Echo - by wiperhunter2 - 07-02-2021, 01:09 AM
RE: Slamming the bass at Echo - by Jig-fisher - 07-02-2021, 04:20 AM
RE: Slamming the bass at Echo - by wiperhunter2 - 07-02-2021, 12:59 PM
RE: Slamming the bass at Echo - by Fowl-Hook - 07-02-2021, 01:26 PM
RE: Slamming the bass at Echo - by RockyRaab2 - 07-02-2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Slamming the bass at Echo - by wiperhunter2 - 07-02-2021, 03:59 PM