Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutler - a fun holiday with the power squad...??
So I got to the Marina at 20 to 8 last night, after waiting for 10-15 minutes for the paddle boarders to clear the ramp, I got launched and there had to be between 15-20 jet skis and PWC's there last night, and you have to understand, this area is not very big by the ramp, yet all of them were racing around in the same 300 yard area, it was a mad house.... So much noise I couldn't hear if my motor was starting or not... I am getting hard at hearing lately, but it was nuts... Anyway, I know the fish and game stops by the marina more often than the parks department crew and the sheriff deputies check in regularly as well, but I don't know how much enforcement they can do from the parking lot... I don't think they have a boat with a shallow enough draft to work the area, so they don't patrol it by water, your risk is not being licensed and getting caught for that... I don't think they do any summer enforcement of the 35 hp rule for the south side, at least I see lots of big boats ripping out there at times, I do know they watch it during the hunting season, at least I've heard of folks getting pinched for taking bigger boats out there that time of year.. Anyway it's no Hyrum or Willard, but it also doesn't have the numbers to justify that much enforcement either... Biggest issue would be the density of use, meaning thickness, not stupidity.... even though I may second guess that comment... Well too much BS I'll quit... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cutler - a fun holiday with the power squad...?? - by SkunkedAgain - 07-28-2021, 08:09 PM