Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
8 or 9 Species under an hour hundreds caught
Thanks Jim, I haven't done as well with the net the last two nights catching mostly bullheads and tiny channels with a single carp minnow both nights... Too bad I can't find more, both of those have resulted in nice channel cats on the rod... I need to go out earlier or stay later, these hour trips don't yield much for results... anyway I did figure out what all those fish over by the marina bridge were... (I've been watching tons of fish slurping and jumping around the bridge for a week or so, and the pelican's and grebes have been in there thick.) Since I wasn't catching any fish over there and suspecting they were minnows, and the fish finder showed tons of fish, so, I threw the casting net... Ended up being filled with Bullheads of all sizes from 3" to 7"... I really didn't expect them to be catfish, I was hoping crappie or bluegill, but no just mudcats... Still fun to find out though... Anyway thanks for the reply... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8 or 9 Species under an hour hundreds caught - by SkunkedAgain - 09-16-2021, 12:35 PM