Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tubin' Starvy 9-22-21 (WITH VIDEO)
(09-25-2021, 10:54 PM)gofish435 Wrote: Hey, Pat

I would have chimed in sooner but my wife and I headed down to Cedar City to watch a grandson play some football.  

Thanks for the complimentary report and video.  It was nice to share the water with you again after a lot of failed attempts with bad weather and all.  Sorry you got hung up on the drive home.  That makes your drive time about the same as your fishing time for the day.  Sad

You were the smart one, leaving when you did.  I fished another two hours with not so much as a bump.

You have had a big influence on how I fish Starvation since you provided the many write up's and maps of the place.  You have helped countless anglers, regardless of how they fish, catch more fish at Starvation and other locations with the sharing of your experiences.  Much appreciated!

I did see Rocky and his wife cruise by after you left in there nice shinny new Tracker.
And thank you for your kindly words.  Always like to help where I can...especially on waters that can tolerate a few more anglers.

Sorry you weren't rewarded for your perseverance (masochism) in fishing longer.  Starvy can be that way.  I have had full days in which I caught a bunch early and then nothing...and days when the bite did not start until noon or after.  But from other reports it seems that the fish were mostly elsewhere.  And as I so often pontificate:  "Ya cain't ketch 'em where they ain't".  Although you scratched out a few and I'm sure you enjoyed the rewards on the table.  I oven-broiled my red meat trout fillets with some shrimp and seasonings...for a delish dish of "surf and surf".

Messages In This Thread
Tubin' Starvy 9-22-21 (WITH VIDEO) - by TubeDude - 09-23-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: Tubin' Starvy 9-22-21 (WITH VIDEO) - by TubeDude - 09-26-2021, 02:34 PM