Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard No. Marina Conditions Update
You are spot on Pat, we all wish the DWR and Forest service would take advantage of these low water condition but because of the cost it never happens, at least not on a big scale. It takes years of planning to get these ramp improvements on the agenda. In the case of Pineview, I doubt that will ever happen because it is federal and in all reality, I bet they see no problem with the current ramp. Sure it is rough but it extends all the way into the water, even in this low water year. Willard, they did very little in the way of improvements, just repaired a small little section and brought in some course rock. Echo is another thing all together, they have been planning on doing that ramp since the Parks dept took it over, it just so happened it was in a low water year. Lost creek was a big disappointment to me, they had plans in place to widen the ramp but from what the Park manager told me in an email, those plans will not start until next year, hopefully it will be in the Spring before the lake fills but I would not count on it. Causey is another issue, they have the funds approved to install a ramp but I'd be very surprised if it happen any time in the near future, again Spring would be a good time to get it done but I'd be very surprised it that happens but the very fact they plan on putting in any ramp is a good thing IMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Willard No. Marina Conditions Update - by wiperhunter2 - 10-31-2021, 09:18 PM