Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard...Good News & Bad News (With Video)
(05-17-2022, 06:46 PM)FatBiker Wrote: Pat, sounds like I had a similar day. Made it down to the feedlot about 8 am. First kitty not long after. Bite stayed fair until I had to leave at 10.
Never kept track, but I did get a couple doubles.  Your pink fire tiger seemed to do the trick for me. Thanks again for the invite. Let me know the next time you're headed this way

Glad you got some tugs too.  The fish are sure a lot more rambunctious now that the water is warming.  Some good tussles.  I'll give you an e-shout as soon as I can see another weather window.  Been weird this year. 

Oh yeah, about pink being a good color for catfish.  I woulda never thunk it but when I kept catching big cats on the small pink tubes I fished for white bass...at Utah Lake...I began to get the idea.  They can't all be females...or males with a gender confusion.  Fish see colors differently than we do but ya gotta wonder what that particular color in the spectrum has that appeals to them.

[Image: PINK-JIG-KITTY.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Willard...Good News & Bad News (With Video) - by TubeDude - 05-17-2022, 08:13 PM