Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost Busted this Morning
[#0000ff][size 1]I was crusing to work this morning fjamming out to Pink Floyd "The Wall" and a highway patrolman pulls in behind me lights come on I check my speed and I'm doing about 5 miles an hour over the speed limit. But as all this is going on a big SUV goes screaming past me probably doing 15-20 mioles over the limit. This guy has his sights set on me, so I think I'm busted. Now the CD is still playing "Comfortably numb" and the big jam at the end of the song is just starting. The guy walks up to the window and starts to listen tells me to turn it up a bit, the jam fisishes and he say thanks for making his day. Seems he's a big "Floyd" fan and has been dying for some good tunes. I asked why he pulled me over and its because I was 5 over the limit, I told that I was traveling with the flow of traffic,b ut I was doing just a little better than flow. I askewd him about the big SUV that went blazing past just as he pulled in behind me and he said I cvouldn't have caught him. What a crock, busting someone for going just barely over the limit and letting the speeders get away! Man I was initially very pissed off, but when he let me go I was one happy camper.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Justice prevaled: about 10 minutes later I passed that SUV with 2 cops behind him and he got busted![/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]So this morning it was the [#ff80c0]"Luck of the Floyd"[/#ff80c0] that got me off! In more ways than one!!!!![/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Almost Busted this Morning - by FlyFishingMoose - 03-23-2004, 02:37 PM