Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stone Reservoir report 5-18-04
Brian- Thanks for the information. I had no idea there were so many bass clubs in Idaho. Do any of the guys ever post in the Idaho BFT site? Is the Eagle Rock club based in Pocatello? Do you fish the tournaments or did I read one of your posts that you use that information to know where not to go? Ha-ha.

I would still like to make a trip with you somewhere, sometime. What is your schedule for next week? I usually make out our work schedule on Friday for the next week, and so if I know in advance I can usually schedule my employees around my plans. I still have quite a few vacation days I need to use before June 13th, so I am looking for an excuse to use a vacation day for fishing. I will probably take the family on a camping/fishing trip somewhere on June 10-12th, but I still have 4 weeks of vacation time coming that I can use anytime from now to next year. We drove up the Cub River by Franklin ID Sunday afternoon for a weenie roast and checked the campground at Willow Flats. I liked the looks of it.

I will probably go with the local Boy Scout troop to Camp Loll, WY the last week of July. I am still debating if I want to spend ten bucks a day for the WY license to fish there. Let me know if you can plan a trip. Alan ( a.k.a Acey)
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Stone Reservoir report 5-18-04 - by acey - 05-19-2004, 04:12 AM
Re: [BrianID] Stone Reservoir report 5-18-04 - by acey - 05-20-2004, 03:38 AM