Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate learning curves!
Bear Lake Mack I loved your story. I have had the same experience, and unfortunately I have done it to myself a couple of times. It is great fun to back up a boat by yourself, because a line is snagged on the bottom, and reel in two poles all at the same time. Consider it a victory if you can still get your wife to operate the boat (hopefully you didn't dig too deeply into your vocabulary when this happened). I also have experienced the problem of fairly new operators making those almost instant 180 degree turns, when I say, "now take a slow wide U turn". I almost lost one of those planer boards one day at Willard, and was lucky to find it. I usually lose enough tackle up there to equal the price of a new board, and my last trip up to Willard I did $25 damage to my boat trying to find a $1.50 lure, (which I didn't find) that I had stupidly thrown overboard in the rocks! If this fishing was not so much fun I beleive we all would have quit a long time ago.<br><br>Kent<br><br>Kent<br><br>

Messages In This Thread
I hate learning curves! - by BearLakeMack - 08-04-2002, 05:37 AM
Re: I hate learning curves! - by PREDATOR - 08-04-2002, 06:28 AM
Re: I hate learning curves! - by kentofnsl - 08-04-2002, 02:15 PM