Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake report (10-30-04)
MGB and I have been trying to hook up for over a year now to go fishing. What a way to start off!

As Mike said, we started out at 7 am. There was a few folks fishing the rocks at the marina but no boats out. We cruised over to the pile in search of the Big Mack. My personnal goal was to bust the 10LB mark befor the end of the year. We were barely anchored off when I got the first 8lber on. Mike was an excellent guide to get us on fish. We no sooner released the Mack and as I was dropping my jig back in I was thinking that this fish might be the big one for the day. Much to my surprize, I am hooked up again! This fish bent my rod hard and I had to adjust my drag to get it in. I yelled to Mike, "Fishon, and I think it's bigger than the last". Now I'm thinking, this guy is going to throw me off his boat for getting back to back fish. Not Mike, he comes back with a vengence!! He lands two 8 LB'ers and a 7 LB'er to be one up on me. I return with a little pup and a stinky sucker to finish up our day. I showed him!!! LOL

Great day on the pond and great company.
Thanks again Mike!!

P.S A few more pic's of Mikes Mack's attached
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Bear Lake report (10-30-04) - by MGB - 10-31-2004, 02:37 AM
Re: [MGB] Bear Lake report (10-30-04) - by fish1on - 10-31-2004, 03:09 AM
Re: [MGB] Bear Lake report (10-30-04) - by yper - 10-31-2004, 01:57 PM
Re: [MGB] Bear Lake report (10-30-04) - by Xman - 11-01-2004, 04:59 AM