Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake Report 11-6-04
I fished the Bear yesterday with my neighbor and his boy. We fished along the Cisco Beach/South Eden area. It was indeed a slow day, but his boy did manage to catch one fish. Actually my fishing partners were real rookies and they lost several other fish after brief fights so we should of had about 5 total fish. The lake trout are definitely post-spawn so I'm hoping they will start feeding now and the jigging will pick up. The fish we caught was a spawned out female and it was 5.5 lbs and 26 inches long. (Skinny). There were several boats along Cisco Beach and when we were coming in another friend of mine hooked up with about a 9 pounder. Too slow to call it good "catchin" but the weather was unreal.....Sunny, calm, and not a breeze to speak of! The last month and a half of Saturdays have been in absolutely crappy weather and I'm speaking from experience since I've fished every Sat. for the last 6 weeks minus one since the weather that day was just too bad to fish in! Oh, well it was sure nice to be out on the pond in Nov. without a jacket!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Bear Lake Report 11-6-04 - by tomegun - 11-07-2004, 03:32 AM
Re: [tomegun] Bear Lake Report 11-6-04 - by MGB - 11-07-2004, 05:34 AM
Re: [tomegun] Bear Lake Report 11-6-04 - by BearLakeFishGuy - 11-07-2004, 02:46 PM