Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake Report 11-6-04
I just got back an hour ago!! Very slow fishing but the weather was great. I moved around all over the pile area from 15' to 80'. The fish are moving around like crazy but still hanging in the 35-40 foot range.
It was nice to see all you BFT folks out there. Sorry I did not introduce myself to ya tomgun, but you looked like you were on a serious mission. Dan, MGB, lil trout, blm great to see ya again.
I had to leave before the fish cops got to my boat. Wife called and said there was an emergency at the cabin, the whole park was without water!!! I pulled out in a hurry just to find that there was a main (6") water line break and I spent the rest of the day digging dirt (8' deep) to get it fixed.
I went back out Sunday morning and much more of the same type of fishing. Marked fish, but no takers. I wish I went over to the East shore and tried there cause the pile was slow.
BLM... That LUND was out there again and they were slaying them as usual!!!! Them boy's know what they are doing. I tried to see what they were dunking in the water to get so many hits on but I could not make out what they were using. Looked like a 4" split tail white grub without any bait????
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Bear Lake Report 11-6-04 - by tomegun - 11-07-2004, 03:32 AM
Re: [tomegun] Bear Lake Report 11-6-04 - by MGB - 11-07-2004, 05:34 AM
Re: [tomegun] Bear Lake Report 11-6-04 - by fish1on - 11-08-2004, 01:23 AM