Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just adopted a cat!
[cool][#0000ff]Yahoo. Another Cat owner joins the ranks. Hope you take good care of your new "kitty" and that it takes good care of you too.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Some of the great things about these Cats are that you don't have to get them spayed, they don't need a litter box, they don't scratch furniture and the only times they wanna go out at night is when the catfish or walleye are runnin'.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]"Skunkitis"? Once you learn to take full advantage of all the possibilities offered by your new family member, that malady should almost never occur again. Of course, you gotta have basic fishing skills, but the craft will help you take maximum advantage of them.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Unfortunately, you are even more likely to suffer periodic bouts of "fishing pox". Whenever you become stressed too badly, from wanting to go fishing, but can't, you develop a twitching in the rod arm and whine a lot. In extreme cases, you might even develop the characteristic rash.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Hope you are able to make your new Cat fit into the family soon. I should caution that you do need to be firm with it. No matter how much it wants to be with you, you have to draw the line. Sleeping with it will only make the problem worse, and could lead to another affliction, known as divorce. But, then again, that could make it easier to get a "kitchen pass" when you wanna go fishing. Decisions, decisions.[/#0000ff]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
I just adopted a cat! - by doggonefishin - 04-02-2005, 03:37 PM
Re: [doggonefishin] I just adopted a cat! - by TubeDude - 04-03-2005, 11:53 AM