Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just adopted a cat!
TD,

Thanks for the reassurance. My problem was deleting the cookies, something I do after any extensive web surfing. I do have a question though. I've been on 4 or 5 forums similar to this one and there has always been an easy way to determine whether or not you are logged on. If there is such an easy indicator on this one, I've somehow missed it. I have the tubing forum bookmarked, so I don't usually come in through the bigfishtackle.com front door. I did fiddle with it and found that I could click on the "edit profile" link to check whether I'm logged on but this seems a bit counter intuitive. Also can click the "Preview Post" button and determine, but is there somewhere on the page that says, "You are logged on as..."? What am I missing? (I'll be embarrassed if there is some indicator right there in front of my eyeballs that I've missed. But embarrassment is better than ignorance.)

BTW, I would love to see your new PVC seat thingy that you mentioned above, too, as I also perceived that the back of the Fish Cat seat is rather short.

zonker
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
I just adopted a cat! - by doggonefishin - 04-02-2005, 03:37 PM