Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake / salsa party
[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"] Yes indeed, we all had a good time. I only caught 2 cuts and my partner SpiderWelder went home empty handed. But now he has a good excuse to try again next weekend.

Right off the bat, one of FishingWaters boys demonstrated how to loose an anchor by dropping it overboard without proper tie-off. So, just to make sure we had been properly taught, we promptly and successfully did the same thing! Un like FW who had a spare anchor, we found ourselves begging everyone to let us tie of to them the rest of the day.

For lunch we all hooked up at 2nd point to meat each other and have some laughs. SpiderWelder wasn't familiar with the famous habanaro pepper. But after eating one of Fishing Water's pickled ones, Spider definitely knows to keep his distance from habararos now! That beer just wasn't quite enough to cool it down! LOL!!

I brought some salsa to share with FishHound. But one taste of it and SpiderWelder and I had it slicked up long before we had a chance to share it. Oh well … next year.

Congrats to AFDan52 for getting his "Teen-Pounder" goal for the day. For about thirty minutes there, he couldn't keep fish off his line!

Here is a pic of Team-MGB:

[inline Team-MGB-400.jpg]

Here is a pic of Fishing Waters and sons:

[inline "Paul Waters 400.jpg"]

Here is BLM ... the "Lone Rider". Thanks for leting me tie off on you and use you for an anchor.

[inline Rich-400.jpg]

And the winner of the big boy:

[inline Dan-400.jpg][/font][/size]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Bear Lake / salsa party - by MGB - 11-20-2005, 04:22 AM
Re: [MGB] Bear Lake / salsa party - by MGB - 11-20-2005, 05:32 AM
Re: [MGB] Bear Lake / salsa party - by Coldfooter - 11-20-2005, 01:26 PM
Re: [MGB] Bear Lake / salsa party - by Fishhound - 11-20-2005, 02:12 PM
Re: [MGB] Bear Lake / salsa party - by Old_Coot - 11-20-2005, 05:16 PM
Re: [MGB] Bear Lake / salsa party - by tomegun - 11-20-2005, 08:14 PM
Re: [tomegun] Bear Lake / salsa party - by MGB - 11-20-2005, 09:44 PM