Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon 01-27-06
[Wink]Had the privlidge of spending the day with Petty4life, Fish1on and Fish1on Jr at East Canyon this day.

We were on the hard deck around 7:20 to 7:30. We got down to business and wouldn't you know, P4L got the first fish. A nice chuncky rainbow. He decided to send him back to the depths to grow up for the next trip. P4l Should catch the 1st one. Since we refer to this place as Jason Canyon.

We continued fishing and I listened to Pat and Jason banter back and forth with each other. I enjoyed the laughs at these twos expense. We continued marking fish. They were in and out, Some suspended. Mostly just off the bottom. WE were in 28-29 ' of water. 8-10 inches of ice. A little soft on the edges but once we were on no problem.

p4l and I continued to catch a few small bows, 6-8 inches. I snagged two and quickly returned them. Alot of Hits, Swings and misses.

Little fish1on caught a nice one right before we called it a day at noon. HE fell in love with it by the looks of the picture. Pat had a rough day.[pirate]

Great times, great company fair weather. It was not snowing much at all once we got up out of Ogden.

Were gonna go again tomorrow, Not sure were yet. Will post up were we end up.

P4L is posting up the pics after this goes on the site. Thanks Jason

RILEYFISH
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
East Canyon 01-27-06 - by RILEYFISH - 01-28-2006, 12:02 AM