Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GETTING EVEN
[cool][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Hey, you fine fishermen in MI, are you aware your moderator is sneaking off to play on the AZ site? I'm the moderator over there and lonehunter and Dave spend a lot of time on my board. They help run up the post count, but I think they are just trying to soak up some warm Arizona temperatures. Well, eat your ice-fishing hearts out, guys. It's been in the mid 70's all week and it's supposed to stay that way.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]I'm a bit worried about your moderator, L.H.. He even sent me a pic of him in Arizona attire...shorts, short sleeved shirt and all, with a sign that said Arizona or Bust. I hope he isn't planning to abdicate and bail out on you guys after just taking over the board.[/size][/font]

[url "http://preview.ecomplanet.com/MyPhotoAlbum/album.asp?display=PageAlbum&action=FullView&Pic=3&did=HOLL7787&PageNumber=1&Title=fishing"][Image: HOLL7787CustomImage0084410.jpg][/url]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Just a little congratulatory post here. You guys are doing a great job. If the truth be known, I am jealous of the tremendous fishing in your state. I've had an opportunity to fish several areas...from big water to trickle creeks...and was well rewarded on every excursion. I'm from Idaho originally, and have lived and fished in several "ice-fishing" states. I do miss "drilling and dipping" at this time of year.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]For any of you who like float tubing, I also am moderator of the new float tubing board on BFT. Don't have too many fresh water tubers visiting yet, so come on over. All are welcome.[/size][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
GETTING EVEN - by TubeDude - 01-18-2003, 12:50 PM
Re: [TubeDude] GETTING EVEN - by davetclown - 01-20-2003, 06:36 AM
Re: [TubeDude] GETTING EVEN - by lonehunter - 01-21-2003, 03:12 AM
Re: [lonehunter] GETTING EVEN - by TubeDude - 01-21-2003, 01:40 PM