Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porcupine/Hyrum report.
Fished porcupine today, slow is the word. Only got about seven fish myself by about 11:00 am. 1 Kokanee and the rest rainbows. Small fish too. Rainbow sparkle had a few bows, skeeter got a few browns, and the hobofisherman got skunked again! Well, except for the one fish I caught on his pole while he was dinking around with rainbow sparkle. I am told we ran into fishermantim while we were up there too. Anybody else from BFT up there saturday? Pink firefly was the lure that did it for me. Well, until I hooked into a good size fish that made a run on me and broke my line. Then I had to switch to a red one cause the hobofisherman was out of the good stuff. Anyways, after slow fishing and no size we decided that we could have got more fish of the same size at hyrum so we went down there. Fishing was slow, I got a perch on the bottom in 50 ft of water, and after a few holes drilled and no fish seen on the finder we called it a day and headed home. Mantua had several groups of anglers on the ice. Anyone from here try mantua today? I am wanting to go there during the week and give it a try. How thicks the ice? Skeeter, get that fish finder fixed yet?
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Porcupine/Hyrum report. - by PREDATOR - 01-18-2003, 11:59 PM