Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CANCELED ... Dinner On Ice ... CANCELED !!!
[size 3]RATS!!!!! Guess who showed up for dinner on ice! My foster kids got a hold of the phone and ran up about a million dollars of long distance charges (they basically had never seen a phone that you didn’t have to put a quarter in and got a little carried away) so by the time we found out – with a disconnect notice – I missed the cancellation post so NO worries, I mean that, no worries. Just got back online today…. My biggest concern was that you might have felt that you had got stuck with $30.00 of left over chicken and beans on my part. It was more of a relief to see that it had been cancelled. Weather-wise it really was a beautiful day up there. The hardest part was the ice was 8 inches of polished slick glass and kind of noisy with nothing to baffle the snow machines pounding across it. We went from the marina, over to Mud creek, then up to Chicken Creek, the Ladders and then to the overlook looking for better fishing and Ol’ Coots Dutch ovens just in hopes that the location had changed. No Dutch ovens and no fish either. The whole day we saw only one little 9-inch trout caught. The worst part was we had to stop at McDonald’s in Heber on the way back. So looking forward to a reschedule! Cheers! [/size]

[size 3] [/size]

[size 3] [/size]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Old_Coot] CANCELED ... Dinner On Ice ... CANCELED !!! - by neveronsunday - 02-07-2003, 10:54 PM