Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X MAN did you hear what Utah Outdoors said about you?
On the way to Lost creek Saturday(7am) I heard KSL(1160am) talking about a post on UFF that was made some time ago, about people not paying the fees to get into the state parks or other areas that require a fee. I remember the post and it started off with someone complaining about people not paying the fees in the winter because no one was at the gate. For some reason they decided to pick on Xman because he made the statement that he does not use the pay parking areas and prefers to go to areas that do not require a fee. I lost all respect for Utah Outdoors after they put down X man and many others because they gave their opinion about pay areas and many other statements that showed they had no idea what they were talking about. Its Sad when a great radio channel like KSL has a couple of guys like them talking on the Utah Outdoors radio show about something they know nothing about.
Did anyone else hear the show? It started at 7am and ended at
8am, they were also talking about wolves in Montana and hunting on Freemont island. WH2
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
X MAN did you hear what Utah Outdoors said about you? - by wiperhunter2 - 02-10-2003, 06:19 AM