Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pontoon fish finder
[black][size 3]Hey ajensen83,[/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Either you got another lemon or they just ain't makin them like they used to. [/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Like zonker, I have an older one (a 22?? something or other) and also like him, I have not had any problems with it. I use it on my float tube and pontoon boat.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]There certainly are a lot of fish finders out there that you can get for about the same amount of money that are as good as or better than the "Buddy". Although I have fish finders that are far more sophisticated than the Bottom line, I still find myself using it a lot - I even bring it on my boat to use in conjunction with my other sonar.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]As you are probably aware, the 'Buddy" does have some nice things about it - among those being; portability, simplicity and the Side Finder. Mine also has water temp, a compass, and 360 degree memory read out screen for the side finder.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]If your's is having issues, I would definitely bring it back to the store from whence it came and get it replaced or maybe see if you could get credit on a different fish finder. [/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Check out zonker's link - if you have not already. There are a lot of sonars available that will work excellently on a pontoon boat with just the minimal amount of customization to mount them.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3] [/size][/black]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Pontoon fish finder - by ajensen83 - 08-26-2006, 11:13 PM
Re: [ajensen83] Pontoon fish finder - by zonker - 08-27-2006, 01:16 AM
Re: [ajensen83] Pontoon fish finder - by Fishhound - 08-27-2006, 03:10 AM