Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mantua - Contrarion and Sparky 10/05/06
Man. I keep losing my posts. Trying agiain. Anyways, got a sever case of boredom and cabin fevor and decided to go do my thing With the obnoxious one. . Had to decide to go either to the Pine, ( not productive reicently except for some nice largies), Willard (not productive except for smaller kitties) or Mantua (predicted to be slow and scattered as the Pine). Went ot Mantua . Breezy, cloudy, rainy, not good predictions for success. So --------------, got there about 11 am and fished. So much for fishing forecasts!!! [Smile] Ended up,with 19 largies and a 16 " trout. They were'nt scattered!!!!!!!!! Most were shallow and in specfic areas. Nothing big but fun. My only complaint is they were fairly lathargic and just don't fight like smallies. [crazy] They are great eating though so I took home enough for dinner. [Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile] Man, I don't know, it seems that whenever it's predicted to be tough fihsing I have good success and when predicted to be great it ain't.?????? Thus the CONTRARION. [crazy]
Leaky

Messages In This Thread
Mantua - Contrarion and Sparky 10/05/06 - by leaky - 10-06-2006, 02:24 AM