Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Identify the species and win

I will mail a half a dozen of my favorite ice flies/ice fishing jigs to the first person that identifies all 11 species in the pictures below.
All of the species in the pictures below are found in Eastern Idaho with the exception of pictures 2 and 6.
The rules are:
#1 You need a registered user name to win.

#2 All eleven species in the pictures need to be identified in a single post before the end of November.

#3 Before you post your answer you must have made at least one other post on BFT Idaho within the last year under your registered username. It doesn't matter if the post was made only 5 minutes before you post your answer.

#4 If you don't identify all the species correctly the first try you can try again but you may only make one post per day.

#5 You don't have to name the exact strain of fish but you can't post a general answer like "trout" or "bass". An answer like "rainbow trout" or "cutthroat trout" will be sufficient. If you guess that a species is "Yellowstone cutthroat" and it is a "Bear Lake cutthroat" I will still count your answer correct because it is a a cutthroat trout.

I have 30+ more picture similar to these. I will post some other contests over the next several weeks.
Good luck.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19605;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19606;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19607;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19608;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19609;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19610;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19611;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19612;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19613;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19614;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19615;]