Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st ride in my toon
Oh ya my maiden voyage. It was about 68-70* and sunny. A nice Jan. day in NC.(weird weather this winter)
I did stay dry[Smile]. My TU Colorado was very stable. My TM moved me around very well. I loved it. Can't wait to go fishing.

I do have one question/concern. After I put it together and filled it up with air it seemed fine/full. I put it in the water and started to load it up.(with batt., TM, and me) Then it seemed to not have enough air in it. The back of the frame was folding the toon under the weight. The bladders do not seem to be losing air. I just couldn't get enough air in it. The batt. weighs around 55lbs, the TM around 20lbs max, and I weigh around 175.

I did not want to over fill it. Did I not put enough air in it? Did I not air/weight it in the right order? Is my little air pump not strong enough?
This is my first watercraft of this type. Not sure if I gave you enough info to answer my questions. So if you need more info just ask.

Not sure what I should do. But I know what I want to do......Go Fishing [Wink]

I'll get the pics of my maiden voyage and mods up as soon as I get back in town.[Wink]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
1st ride in my toon - by basstoon - 01-11-2007, 06:31 AM
Re: [basstoon] 1st ride in my toon - by Luke72 - 01-11-2007, 08:25 AM
Re: [Luke72] 1st ride in my toon - by Majja - 01-11-2007, 03:05 PM
Re: [basstoon] 1st ride in my toon - by bdn06 - 01-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Re: [basstoon] 1st ride in my toon - by TubeDude - 01-11-2007, 09:40 PM