Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A rock-n and rollin at Willard
Well Luke72 and I headed up to Willard today as we have not fished togather in a long time, gambled on the weather and we lost. We arrived at the north Marina and the wind was a BLOWING, but it did not look that bad. Well looks are very deciving. We kicked out of the channel and everything was just a rock-in. We fished mor maybe an hour in the open fighting to try and stay in one place. Well after not so much as a tease we hwaded into the marina and tried our luck there and still nothing. We left about 11:30 with the skunk on, figureing we neded to atleasst catch one fish, we headed back to SLC to hit one of the local Community ponds to play with the hatchery pets. That was pretty fun as I tried to see how many different baits I could catch them on. The one the seamed to do the best was a small bead head behind a bobber. So the day was not a total loss as had a good time, plaed with a few little bows and got soe much needed fresh air.

Majja

PS water temp was 62 degrees at around 630-700 ish I do not remember what it was when we left.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
A rock-n and rollin at Willard - by Majja - 05-03-2007, 03:32 AM