Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry's Lake 5/26/07
Well, in guest defense, I understand what he or she is saying.
I think of it as more a concern then an attack.
As mentioned I too am a catch and release (even the 34" Henry's Lake Hybrid last year.....what was I thinking!).
Here in Utah, the law is limit IN POSSESSION (which means fillet in your freezer) which means the only way to eliminate that possession, is to eat it or let it go. You have your limit even in the freezer, you can not go fishing again on that body of water till it is gone, thats all there is to it.
You all know that not every one does this, so I think the comment was just that ....a question.
I fished Henry's last year and with in an hour or two, I had landed 15 good sized chub, so I share the concern. I do understand that the Cutt's are not know for being meat eaters in Henry's, but the Brookies are.
Now on the other side....good to hear the report there Big Cat. I am however glad we changed our minds and stayed down south a little[laugh] That boat ramp is enough to turn me off.
All those interested, I have got a good sized get together there later this summer and would love to meet a bunch of you.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Henry's Lake 5/26/07 - by BrianID - 05-28-2007, 10:14 PM
Re: [BrianID] Henry's Lake 5/26/07 - by EZOP - 05-28-2007, 10:24 PM
Re: [BrianID] Henry's Lake 5/26/07 - by ReelLady - 05-29-2007, 11:24 AM
Re: [BrianID] Henry's Lake 5/26/07 - by Bigcat - 05-31-2007, 08:08 PM