Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry 5-25 - 5-28
A group of over 20 of us headed to Strawberry for Memorial Day weekend and had one heck of a time. Fishing was excellent and I got to try out the brand new camper for only the second time. My buddy also bought a new camper and it was his second time "testing" it out. Now both of us are good to go (knowing how to use our campers) before we go to Country Jam USA here at the end of June. Anyhow, we had 3 boats up there and everyone in all three boats just "long-lined" Rapala's. Each boat caught around 25-30 Cutts each day. Best part of the trip was my buddy with the new camper brought his three kids that had never been fishing before, so I had the honors of taking them out on my boat and catching their first fish. The little (10) girl was the most excited and caught the most fish in a 1 hour boating trip, she caught 7 and had another but was a "long line release"!!! The other little one (2) was too young to go so it was still nice to get 2 of the 3 kids on some fish. Their Dad has the pictures of the little (8) boy and his fish and I have the pictures of Jordan (10) with some of her fish. Biggest fish was 21.5", so no "Biggun's" this trip, but we did have around 20 that were under 15" so we still got some good fillets for a fish fry next weekend!!! Hope the pictures turn out!!!
TS
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Strawberry 5-25 - 5-28 - by trout_slayer - 05-29-2007, 05:03 PM