Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard X 4 report
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Thought I would post my last few days at willard, there for a while I was getting skunked and woundering what the H#$@ was wrong with my set up, The last 3 times I caught Zip-O [Sad] I tryed every thing from past years to new things never tryed (I think) I trolled from 1-4 mph tryed every color in a rainbow, talked to those that had the good luck, I decided to give it one more shot on Monday morning, the A.M. seemed to be the different it was the 2nd clam morning after a storm and came home with 2 fat silver looking base things, (good eating) so here is the trick I found from most others fishing.[shocked][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]The fish are hitting on Light green and silver to crome looking lures 3-4 feet down (do not drag bottom), other things used was wiggle worm (light green in color) with a red head, also wait a day or so after a storm (my problem I was fishing after bad weather) and finely Location, Location, lure.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]about 2.2-2.5 is the speed you want for water temp under 65* for wyper and walleye. [/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]So this is what helped me out, hope it helps the rest of you die hards.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Fish on, Eat up![laugh][/black][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Willard X 4 report - by FishNCoach - 06-15-2007, 06:11 PM