Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee's Marine
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]Alright then. Tell me Lee work on Evinrudes and small Nissan Marine outboards? Do you also know if he sells outboards, specifically the new Evinrude E-Tecs.

I have a small Nissan Marine outboard, 9.8 HP 2006 model year, and it has a problem idling at neutral or very slow speeds, below 2.5 mph. I have tried to take it to Marine Products Pro Shop-which is an authorized Nissan Marine Center-but I should probably not comment here on the type of service and response I have recieved. I will just say that they have no interest in helping me or any other small fishing boat owner. What is worse is that if I or someone not authorized by Nissan Marine touches the outbaord it voids the warranty. I am sick and tired of this little trick they have.[mad] They just tell me to leave the outboard there for at least 2-3 weeks and if we see a problem we will fix it. I have personally seen huge ski boats get in and out in less than 2 days when I have been there for parts and what not.

I have read alot about Mr. Lee here on the board and will probably end up taking the motor to him. It sounds like he is the good man I am looking for. If you can answer my questions it will be a relief.

Thanks.
[/#000000][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Lee's Marine - by kentofnsl - 07-10-2008, 02:40 AM
Re: [kentofnsl] Lee's Marine - by line_dangler - 07-10-2008, 04:49 AM
Re: [line_dangler] Lee's Marine - by wiperhunter2 - 07-10-2008, 07:33 AM
Re: [line_dangler] Lee's Marine - by kentofnsl - 07-10-2008, 10:29 PM