Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
custom kayak fishing box!!!!
It sounds like you have a great fishery at your door. The fun thing about all the fish you mentioned is you can tie flies that please you and the fish. I like making big ugly ones to for rockfish. Seems its always a crabby shrimp or fishy eel for them.
The GreenWater box was made for me and a few friends at first for steelhead and saltwater flies. I can tell you its a great box without the insult of the big business price. I am a fly fisherman making boxes not someone looking to get rich. I decided long ago to commit to a life of fishing so thats what I am bringing to the community.
If you have giant flies for shark you can put them in the box to. For malin and tuna and mako flys people hook them in sideways to pack them in. I f you feel like buying one I could give you a discount based on your obvious love for fishing. The price on the web is 26 plus shipping. I could send you one for 25 bucks free shipping. If you need one down the road I will always be around now. I am in this to be closer to fishing and fisherman. I hope you can let your friends know about the fly box maker in California.
White seabass on the fly, now you are talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
custom kayak fishing box!!!! - by Hwy1Steelhead - 08-30-2008, 03:04 PM
Re: [tubeN2] custom kayak fishing box!!!! - by Hwy1Steelhead - 09-02-2008, 11:20 AM