Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard ... wind ... and a few wipers
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Took a short spin on Willard again tonight. This time with Polokid and his friend Jason ... couple of fun young dudes. We were fishing only for little over an hour because of a wind storm that was kicking up some pretty good waves (I guess that "pretty good" is all relative ... but for my little boat it don't take much to send me scrambling to the marina). [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]On our way to the light pole, Jayson picked up our first one. Then once out by the light pole, Polokid gave us a good laugh when he hooked a nice one ... his drag was a screeming, his feet in the air, and eyes as big as dollar bills. And then he LOST it! Well that's fishing for ya. Then Jason pulled in a nice 3 lb'er that didn't fight much. Jason said it will make for a good supper.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][/size][/font] [font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2] Like I say, we only got about a good hour of fishing before the wind storm but it was fast and fun while it lasted. Thanks for the company dudes.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Here's Jason with the one that "didn't fight very hard":[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][/size][/font]

[Image: NAYL2492CustomImage0397203.jpg]

[Image: NAYL2492CustomImage0404498.jpg]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Willard ... wind ... and a few wipers - by Old_Coot - 06-13-2003, 03:01 AM