Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tubing at Mantua Again - 8/11
[cool]Careful Dryrod, you will start a mass exodus to Washington. With the drought we are having throughout the west, the thoughts of being able to go in any direction for good fishing might be enough to start some folks in that direction.

Over here in Arizona we have to hire a well driller or a dowser to find water before we can wet a line.

I've also fished the other states you mentioned. They all have their positives and negatives. And because everybody has their own idea of what is ideal for them, each of those areas is populated by fishermen who think they are in heaven.

Heaven to me is wherever I am that has fish and i am fishing. Of course, there are some parts of heaven that are a little nicer than others. I tend to agree with you that many parts of Washington state are about as close as you could get to a real fisherman's heaven.

As far as the young guy thing...Leaky is closer to you than I am...and he has a fishing companion with 4 legs and fur. You guys might have some other things in common. Are you checked out on sending the Private Messages yet? (click on the BFT name you want to send to. When the profile comes up, go to the bottom right and click on SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE. Write and send.)
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Tubing at Mantua Again - 8/11 - by leaky - 08-12-2003, 09:27 PM
Re: [Dryrod] Tubing at Mantua Again - 8/11 - by TubeDude - 08-13-2003, 01:25 AM