Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some advice on mounting fishfinders to my tube
[size 2][font "Courier New"]I found two good ways to hook the transponder to the float tube.[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]I have a peaces of Plexiglas that I cut two 1\4 inch slits in and I went to home Depot and got the Velcro bungee straps in a length that would fit around my tube they work great.[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]Then I saw tubedude.s PVC method and changed to it.[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]with some modifications so I can side scan front scan or bottom scan to find those drop offs.[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]I found a battery at a local electronics warehouse,[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"] the charger and battery was 30 bucks.[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]the battery is 1 1\4 by 2 1\2 by 6 inches.[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]It last for days.[/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]I mounted the head to a plastic plat and did the same thing, I put Velcro on the bottom of the plat to hold it from rooming around and along with the Velcro bungee strap it hasn't given me a problem.[/font][/size]

[font "Courier New"][size 2] [/size][/font]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]Fish tremble at the mention of my name[/font][/size][/url]

[size 2][font "Courier New"]><((((º>`•.¸¸´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸>(((º> [/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Courier New"].•´¯`•.><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º> [/font][/size]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Jedburton] need some advice on mounting fishfinders to my tube - by Taipan - 08-25-2003, 02:24 PM