Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Small Stream and The Blacksmith
Good time of year for streams and rivers. Great reports, and nice on ya with a repeat showing!
But - alas - you point out one of the hazards of getting out to some remote area, and enjoying fishing w/ noone else around! But that all just adds to the adrenaline rush, right?!

Been hearing some chum recently of folks getting excited for the white-fish going into fall spawn pattern. Sounds like they put up a pretty good fight.
Anyone "do" anything with white-fish? I hear folks talk about catching them from Bear Lake too - are they the same fish (type - that is)?

You doing any time on the Little Bear, Bear, or Logan rivers of late? I think I've still got some fall action in me - might have to bite the bullet - fight through the snow/cold and give a river a chance on Sunday. Snow should be done flying by then at least!
Is there any fishing to be found up Smithfield canyon? I know I've messed around up there, but never got on any. Not such a mighty river as the Logan or Blacksmith by any shake.

Messages In This Thread
A Small Stream and The Blacksmith - by gstott - 11-14-2011, 07:29 AM
Re: [gstott] A Small Stream and The Blacksmith - by CoyoteSpinner - 11-17-2011, 11:40 PM