Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moon Lighting
well i went out this afternoon.[cool][cool][cool]

what a butifull day, 80* temps ice cold water and leeky waders. I did attempt to patch them and I managed to drasticly reduce the amount and speed of the water comming in.[cool]

the wind comming out of the west blowing at about 5 miles an hour dropping donw to 0 mph by sunset. speaking of which the sun looked like a giant sunkist hanging just above the trees during its last hour of the day.[Smile]

every which way I looked on the water there was these funny looking nats laying dead on top the water. they looked like dead flying red ants, but I know they are not red ants because it is past their migrating season.[crazy]

the trout bass gills perch are feeding hartily off these little buggers. to the point where they did not want to even look at a worm. seeing the fish feeding two feet away form you jumping up to catch a live buggies is wild. even the gills are jumping a foot out of the water to eat them thingies. That is some realy out reagous stuff...[angelic]

as the sun set to the west the moon come a risen out of the east, just a fat fased and the old man can be.[shocked] the temps holding in to the darkness dropping only about 20* as the moon rose above my sholder over the trees behind me, it lit up the lake bead so I could actualy see the bottom of the lake in the pitch darkness lit only by the moon. not a cloud in the sky, not even a haze to reflect city lights back down at us, allowing the stars to shine brighter than they usualy do.

it was such a butifull night I wanted to stay out there all night long. and I probably would have had I not had stuff to take care of in the morning.

oh ya did I forget to mention that I caught fish?[blush] [center]here is a pic of one of about a dozen just like it[/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=977;][/center] [center][sly]they say if you seen one then you've seen them all[sly][/center]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Moon Lighting - by davetclown - 10-09-2003, 05:04 AM
Re: [davetclown] Moon Lighting - by lonehunter - 10-09-2003, 09:58 AM
Re: [lonehunter] Moon Lighting - by davetclown - 10-09-2003, 03:49 PM
Re: [davetclown] Moon Lighting - by lonehunter - 10-09-2003, 08:19 PM